Summit 500 is a moderate-assist, mechanical sit-to-stand. Its removable foot plate and IV pole/O2 tank holder make it a must-have for Early Mobility initiatives. This device has one of the smallest footprints on the market, making maneuverability easy in tight spaces and doorways. Excellent lift also to assist with car extractions. The Summit has a weight capacity of up to 500lbs.
Summit Sit to Stand
- Sit/Stand, bed to chair, wheelchair to chair, exam table, toileting and car extractions
- Excellent therapy tool
- Removable footplate for patient ambulation
- Small footprint for easy storage and maneuverability in tight spaces
- Inter-sling compatibility
- QR coded user manual
- Patient scale
- Maximum load: 500 lbs.
- Turning diameter: 46.1″
- Lifting speed unloaded: 1.4 inches/second
- Leg under bed/stretcher clearance: 3.4″
- Standard door width clearance: 23.8″